HGV Driver (Class 2)
Kent Frozen Foods Ltd
£ Competitive salary
kff is a leading foodservice supplier committed to delivering quality food products direct to the caterer, operating throughout London, Oxfordshire and the South of England.
We currently have an immediate vacancy for a HGV Driver (Class 2) to join our friendly transport team in Witney, Oxfordshire.
Duties will include:
• Complete all deliveries to customers within the given timescales.
• Complete all daily vehicle checks and follow the correct defect reporting procedures.
• To complete documentation accurately and clearly.
• Operate the vehicle in a safe and economical manner at all times ensuring that it is maintained in a clean and tidy state.
• Effectively communicate problems and delays to all relevant parties.
• Safely loading and unloading whilst complying with the correct procedure for given location.
• Maintain a full knowledge of the Highway code, Working Time Directive, EU Drivers Hours Regulations and vehicle operations.
• To ensure all Legal Health and Safety legislation and Operational procedures are adhered to at all times and to work within Health and Safety Guidelines at all times ensuring the safety of self and others.
• To ensure all Personnel procedures are adhered to and completed as required.
• To maintain a positive and caring attitude towards customers whilst delivering to their premises.
To be considered for this role the ideal candidate must have:
• LGV 2 C Driving Licence and Drivers’ Certificate of Professional Competence.
• Good customer facing skills / polite and friendly manner.
• Valid CPC Qualification card
In return you will receive:
- • Competitive salary
- • Company Pension
- • Hospital cash plan scheme
- • Benefits scheme
- • Life Assurance
- • Car parking
If you think you are the right person for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org